Unique artwork, made special for you!
SUPER FAST ORDER PROCESSING - SHIPS NEXT DAY
Our pets are one-of-a-kind individuals, and their ID tags should radiate their unique personalities. That’s why Besties Pets offers custom pet ID tags, so you can create an individual tag as special as they are. Follow these three easy steps to make your personalized pet tag.
- We have eighteen colors to choose from, so pick out and purchase your favorite.
- Email us your creative ideas at email@example.com. You can send us a description or draw inspiration from photos you’ve sent.
- We’ll share mock-up designs and work with you to create the tag you imagined.
Our custom pet ID tags will bring a smile to your face every time you see them. Plus, they’re made from 100 percent silicone and are jingle-free, easy to clean, and fade-proof. It’s a tag you can treasure for years to come.
Get your pet home faster with a QR code identification tag!
Customize the front with your pet's name. We add a QR code with a link to your pet's emergency profile on the back.
- Your Pet Profile contains all the information necessary to get your pet home safely.
- No apps, no subscriptions, no batteries.
- Free and easy to use profile, update your info anytime.
Every Besties Pets identification tag is made of 100% silicone, affixed with a .75" shiny black split ring to secure your tag to any pet collar. Our tags are durable, waterproof, easy to clean, and fade-proof which means you and your bestie can be confident that this tag will last through any excursion, dogpile, or catfight. Oh… and what’s that noise you ask? That, my friend, is the sweet sound of silence.
Height: Hangs 2.25”
about your pet's profile
Registration of your pet's profile is free and easy to do. When you receive your tag, simply scan the ID tag QR code with your smartphone camera and follow the step by step registration process.
ABOUT THE PET PROFILE:
Update the pet profile at any time, even after your pet is lost. Store multiple phone numbers so that someone is always there when your pet is in need. Receive a text immediately when someone finds your pet and scans the QR Code.
- Critical medical data – If your pet has diabetes, epilepsy, allergies, vital medication or any major medical issue – this can be listed on the online profile linked to the ID tag. This could be the difference between life and death if your pet is in a crisis situation away from you.
- Multiple emergency contacts -Your cell, your work extension, your partner/spouse/roommate, your neighbor(s), your mom/dad, your pet sitter, your dog walker, your vet, and even your in-laws – as many phone numbers and emails as you wish can be on the online profile that is linked to your pet’s digital ID.
- All information is one place and ready to go
qr code frequently asked questions
HOW DOES A PET ID TAG QR CODE WORK?
A QR code pet tag is a digital pet ID tag. Instead of a printed phone number, these tags have a QR code that links to the pet owner's contact details.
When someone scans the code, they get the pet owner’s contact information. This way they can seamlessly contact the owner and inform them of the location of the pet.
HOW CAN USERS CONTACT THE PET OWNER USING A PET ID TAG QR CODE?
People who find a lost pet can scan the QR code pet tag on the pet’s collar. They’ll get redirected to the Pet ID display page, where they can find information about the pet and contact the pet owner.
CAN I BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE QR CODE IS SCANNED?
Yes, you can. To enable this feature, navigate to your dashboard, locate the QR code, and select edit. Inside of the edit section, select "section 2 Design/Setting" and scroll down to Page Settings. Open this section and enable "email me on scan" and enter the email address you want to be notified at.
IS A QR CODE DOG TAG BETTER THAN A TRADITIONAL DOG TAG?
Yes, a QR code pet tag is better than traditional dog name tags for two reasons. Firstly, a Pet ID display page contains more information than a standard pet tag. Secondly, you can edit the information on the Pet ID display page in real-time without having to replace you pet's ID tag.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I INCLUDE ON A PET ID PROFILE PAGE?
A Pet ID display page can contain your pet’s information, including its name, vaccination status, and medical history. Additionally, you can include the owner’s name, address, and contact details.
CAN I CHANGE THE INFORMATION OF A QR CODE DOG TAG?
A Dog tag QR code is dynamic, so you can change all the contents of the Pet ID display page without reprinting the QR code. So, if your phone number or address changes in the future, you can update it while using the same QR code.
CAN I MAKE THE PROFILE PAGE PRIVATE, UNLESS I MARK MY DOG AS LOST?
Yes, in order to do this you can "pause" the QR code. When the code is "paused" no information will be displayed when it is scanned. You can do this by navigating to your dashboard, find the QR code you want to pause, click on the 'more' icon, and click on pause.